Hail, Wind, Tornado, and Hurricanes are all Considered An Insurance Loss On Your Homeowner’s Policy.
Most insurance companies will pay the entire cost, less your deductible, for replacing the roof if it is damaged. There are a multitude of Florida State Statutes to protect you from for-profit insurance companies that will consistently deny, partially approve, and undervalue the costs of your project. Hiring an ethical, professional, highly trained, and veteran roofing company with decades of experience in storm related claims is VERY important. Excel Roofing Contractors, Inc employs the best, brightest, and hard-working personnel to make sure you do not come out of pocket at all except for your deductible! Please ask us about Peril vs. Non-Peril claims as this heavily effects your deductible.
- Excel Roofing Contractors specializes in accident and weather-related damage repair and replacement; including but not limited to exterior roofing, gutters, siding, windows, interior painting, sheetrock, ceiling texture, flooring, and carpet cleaning. We are a total restoration company!
- Our involvement prevents you from getting stuck with a settlement that won’t cover your costs, or even worse, getting denied. We will help you deal with your insurance company and meet with your insurance adjuster if requested.
- With Excel Roofing Contractors, you will pay zero out-of-pocket expense other than your insurance deductible. We agree to accept what your insurance company will pay for the claim, including your deductible, and ensure the highest quality repair or replacement.
- We typically offer valuable upgrade incentives that you may be eligible to receive. And these incentives can benefit you and your insurance company. Such as an no-cost shingle quality upgrade and Wind Mitigation to reduce your annual insurance premiums.
- First, we ask that you provide us with a copy of your insurance adjuster’s summary report so we can review the scope of work and check all measurements to ensure all damage is fairly evaluated and reported accurately.
- Second, our estimators will happily meet the adjuster at the project to look over your roof together, pointing out areas of damage consistent with their training and experience.
- Third, we match our contract to the work specified in the insurance adjuster’s summary report, including any supplements that may need to be added if the insurance adjuster missed something.
- Fourth, if there is a mortgage on the home, the mortgage company’s name will most likely be on the check along with yours. Most likely, there will be several forms to be filled out and notarized. We assist you along the way with any extra documents the insurance company may require.
Insurance does not have to be stressful or confusing. Call us anytime so we can work together to get you a new roof!